Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sixty-six











The shaking earth has let up for awhile...but everyone here is saying that we are going to have another earthquake this weekend.  Your prayers would be greatly appreciated, because we are going to have a wedding and a baptism this weekend!

Seriously, I can not even begin to say everything that happened this week.  I don’t even know if I can try.

but to begin:

I would like to add my testimony to the testimony that Elder Cameron Duffy gave in his letter.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a building, it is not a social club, it is not a business, ...It is the plan of God that He gives us as His children to have the ability to grow in this life, and to remember who we are and who He is.  I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ.  He has been walking with my here in Chile every step, and carrying me many more.  He is the source of my peace and joy in this life.  Without Him, I am nothing.  He knows my weaknesses but accepts me how I am.  He wants me to be happy.  For this He paid for my defects and errors, so I can trust in Him, and return to live with Him and my Heavenly Father after this life.  Everything that I am, Everything that I have done and will do in this life is only possible thanks to Him.  I love the Book of Mormon.  Heavenly Father speaks to me through it and the Holy Ghost.  I am grateful for the prophets, especially Joseph Smith and our living prophet Thomas S. Monson.


This week, I have felt the hand of God so much in the work here in Independencia.

My companion had her birthday and completed 1 yr in the mission whoot.

This next zone conference is only going to be about health, so the mission president’s wife and I are starting to plan it.

So much more, but to be short...I love you guys so much.  Have a great week.

super abrazo


Hna Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment