Thursday, April 28, 2011

Slow internet, and a very long flight.

So I made it to the Holy Land in one piece!   Our flight schedule was from SLC to Dulles, Dulles to Vienna, and then Vienna to Jerusalem.  What a crazy day and a half.  I still don't really know what today is, or what the time change is.  All I know is that I'm exhausted even though I slept hours on each leg of the flight.  Actually on the flight from Washington DC to Vienna, we had to wait for 1.5 hrs on the plane before taking off.
When we arrived at the final airport, a bus picked us up and we drove to the Jerusalem Center.  After dinner in the "Oasis Cafe" in the center, we had a tour of the building, and many orientations to classes and schedules.
Tomorrow we get a tour of the city!
Also the internet here is ridiculously slow, so we will see how many pictures I can post tomorrow.
If any of this is not making sense, I blame the jet-lag!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are alive! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures...even if the internet is AWFUL.
    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete