To end the year in a orderly fashion, we as roommates (Chelsea, Ashlyn, Serena, Jenessa x2, and Kirsten) celebrated by going to a fantastic place known as Earth Fruits Yogurt. This year has literally flown by, but I'm so grateful I was able to spend it with these great girls! After many awkward pictures/videos and quoting stupid things each of us had said during the past two semesters, are year together was complete.
Some of my favorite moments:
1. When the couch ate the cellphone.
2. Scaring Chelsea (daily occurrence)
3. Jazz fingers
4. Jenessa Smith opening her mission call
5. Cafe Rio
6. Singing Celine Dion at midnight
7. "Over Analyzing" together
8. Learning how to be good at quoting movies
9. Having to tell time off of an Algebraic clock
10. Conversations that started when trying to have roommate prayer together at night!