Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let this Journey Begin!


It has been a long waiting process, but I'm finally leaving tomorrow. However, this includes having to wake up at 4 a.m to get to the airport tomorrow, and seeing if my suitcases are under the weight limit (have a strong feeling they won't be!).

Today my mom and I went to a four hour orientation in Provo to listen to the cram course in how to dress, behave, and stay safe in Jerusalem.  I am so blessed to have this opportunity to travel to the many Biblical sites with 80 wonderful soon-to-be friends!

So the next days will include 16.5 hrs. in a airplane not including layovers in the airports, and a major time difference to work out!  Thank goodness for travel motion sickness medicine!!!!!
The Jerusalem Center on the Mount of Olives

1 comment: